Saturday, November 26, 2016

Dr. Morse YouTube Videos


Dr. Morse offers videos on how to heal yourself with any illness through a raw food diet and herbs. He has many videos and he answers many others emails on many different illnesses. I'm currently taking his herbs and trying to eat a healthy fruit raw food diet.

He talks about how we have two sides of chemistry, which is acidic and alkaline. In order to be healthy, we need to stay on the alkaline side of chemistry. 

He discusses there are two very important fluids in our body, which are blood and lymph. Our body is comprised of 3/4 of lymphatic and we need to keep our lymph moving to stay healthy and free of toxins. 

I do think the herbs are helping, but because I'm so acidic it will take some time. I hope you find him as interesting and helpful as I do! 


Here is his herbal website: https://www.drmorsesherbalhealthclub.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment