Monday, September 21, 2015

Salt and vitamin c protocol





I was searching treatments for Lyme disease and found the salt/c protocol. I bought the book by M. Fett on eBay. I began this protocol as soon as I bought the Himalayan salt and vitamin c powder online. All you need is salt, vitamin c, and pure water. It's important to eat healthy on this protocol. I started off really slow by taking a 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and vitamin c in pure water once the first day. I did feel herxing in my head and joints. Then after a couple of days I did the protocol once in the morning and once at night. You can gradually work yourself up to about 10 times a day. They recommend Sea, Himalayan, or Celtic salt. The book goes into detail on how to do the protocol. It talks about Lyme and co infections and what other herbs you can take to help with Lyme. Overall I think it was informative book on Lyme and how to fight it. 

Himalayan Salt includes over 84 minerals and trace elements such as calcium, potassium, copper, and iron. It regulates the water content and blood sugar in the body. It balances the PH balance and helps reduce acid reflux. This Salt makes the body uncomfortable for the Lyme disease bacteria and makes them come out of hiding and then the Vitamin C helps kill the Lyme disease microbes.







No comments:

Post a Comment