Friday, December 18, 2015

Changing it up!

I decided to try some new herbs, which I think helps kill the bacteria. I was searching on you tube and I found a video where I guy said that he cured herpes and HIV. I thought well why can't it help me with Lyme. So I followed what he said to try. He said to take olive Leaf, oregano, wheat grass, hemp seeds, chia seeds and eat a raw food diet. 

I drink a smoothie with frozen strawberries with a frozen veggie like spinach or broccoli. Then I put powered wheat grass, chia seeds, and hemp seeds in the smoothie. I eat a spinach salad with greens in it everyday too. I take one olive leaf and oregano pill at night. I would suggest doing this all very slowly. I drink a powered magnesium drink daily because I can get constipated. I noticed I was shaky the first couple of days, but now I don't seem so hungry and shaky. I still do all of this and I think it has been helping and herxing me too. 


I saw on Dr. Oz really neat mason jar salads. Basically you take your mason jar and place your salad dressings on the bottom and then drop in your nuts, veggies, fruit, raisins, and lettuce. Then place the lid on it and shake it. I like to make a few jar salads and save them in my fridge for when I'm ready to eat them. 









Chia Seeds



Hemp Seeds



Oregano Pills



Olive Leaf


Wheat Grass

No comments:

Post a Comment