Monday, September 21, 2015

Lyme Rage




Lyme Rage is real and I have experienced it many times. When I was at my sickest I would get easily agitated over the smallest things and could barely handle any stress. I would get so upset over my kids, husband, driving, or pretty much anything at my sickest. I couldn't have people or my kids hang on me or be in my space for too long. Now that my health is improving I don't get so upset and I handle the everyday stress. I remember I would just fly off the handle and scream "Stop"! 


Most people that have Lyme suffer from severe excito-neorotoxicity, which is the brain's electrical current that becomes very toxic. These toxins can cause rage and Bipolar systems. Lyme rage can dissipate with treatment and know that more than likely its the Lyme causing you to feel Crazy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment