Friday, January 26, 2018

My New Alternative Treatment (ACT)




1050 Main St, Unit 17
East Greenwich, Rhode Island

@AdvancedCellTraining

Call (401) 398-7323

I saw an Ad on Facebook about a program called ACT, which stands for Advanced Cell Treatment.

I was desperate to get better, so I was willing to try anything. The good news is that it's all natural and I don't ever have to take any pills to get better. I started the program back in March of 2017. 

My hope of sharing this program is that I may help one person or more. I don't get paid to share this program, but I know how I wished someone could of shared this with me sooner. 

The Founder of the Program is Gary Blier. The program consist of listening to codes that are in the form of words, letters, and numbers and listening to music. The music is done two times a day for two hours and reading the codes twice a week. The codes are for physical and emotional pain. He muscle test us in the group over the phone. The codes help our body heal and act appropriatly.  We are all on a conference call once a week for about a two hours or so. It all sounded somewhat hokey to me, but I had done muscle testing with other people before so I was pretty open minded. 

When I first started the program, Gary said a small group of people don't respond to this program. It does take take time for healing to take place. He has us give him a weekly email on our top 10 concerns and to rate them from 1 -10 according to our pain level. We are able to ask questions and address concerns with out health in our emails and on conference calls. I did feel herxing and sometimes still do when I do the codes and listen to the music. I'm still in the program since March, but I have seen improvment since doing this program. It cost $56 a week. I was spending all kinds of money for many things that never worked so this cost was worth it to me. 

Gary can never predict how long it will take with this program to get better. It may take weeks to months depending on how long you've been sick. He said we usually take one step forward and two steps backwards when we are healing with these methods. I'm still in this program and I feel more than half way to improving. When I first started my whole body, back, and thighs were throbbing and I hurt so bad, and only after a month or so most of that subsided. I have other issues I'm working on. 

I think this program is worth a try for anybody who has Lyme. He also does this program for Lupus and other health issues. He has helped my children too by giving me codes for them! I've seen improvement with their health too!  I'm so glad I tried this and I can't wait to finally be on the other side of health!! Please leave a comment with any questions if you want to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment