Thursday, October 22, 2015

Earthing Mat


This Earthing Mat has been a miracle to my health! I experienced more relief from this mat than any other kind of treatment.  My sister who has Lyme like me told me about the Earthing Mat after she discovered that she would feel better in the summer and at the beach. I did some research and found an Earthing Mat on Amazon. I didn't know about earthing until my sister told me about all the benefits. It is when we our bodies make contact with the earth with our bare feet and we receive a negative grounding charge that balances out the positive electrons in the form of free radicals. Grounding has many health benefits and I have experienced it through the Earthing Mat.

The first time I used the mat I had terrible anxiety and all my anxiety melted away after the first use. This mat balances out cortisol levels and allows you to have restful sleep. I suffer from terrible insomnia and I can't stay asleep or fall asleep. I decided to take a nap on the mat and I fell asleep right away. You have to have direct skin contact with the mat, so I placed the mat under my shirt onto my stomach. If you have Lyme disease, then you need to take it slow with this mat due it may cause a herxing reaction. Grounding can detox you and clean out your system. I did experience a headache and pain in my joints due to herxing. Do a search on Lyme and grounding mats and you will see how many success stories are out there. 

Benefits to Using an Earthing Mat:



  • Reducing inflammation by defusing excess positive electrons
  • Reducing chronic pain
  • Improving Sleep 
  • Increasing Energy
  • Lowering stress and promoting calmness by reducing stress hormones.
  • Improving blood pressure and blood flow
  • Relieving muscle tension and headache
  • Lessens menstrual and female hormone symptoms
  • Speeds healing- used in some places to prevent bed sores
  • Protecting the body from EMFs
  • Shortens recovery time from injury or athletic activity
  • Reducing or eliminating snoring
  • Helping  support adrenal health


  • Earthing Mat Video


    The Earthing Mat includes:
    • 1 conductive Earthing universal mat (10 x 27-inch/25 x 69 cm)
    • 15-foot (4.57 m) Earthing cord
    • 1 Conductive Mat Cover
    • 1 Outlet Checker
    • 1 Product Instruction Card

    No comments:

    Post a Comment